Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Entertainment update


The Purpose of my blog is to open up a window into my day top day life. Sometimes it feels like I live in a realty show so I figured I would give people a front row seat on the life of a New York City DJ and Promoter. I wear a lot of faces in this Industry we call Entertainment and business so to walk in my shoes is pretty interesting. As a executive in both a music company and promotional company there is always something new and interesting going on, and being in the public eye as a DJ is a whole other experience in it self. I would like to talk about up and coming artist, Nightlife’s ups and down, and the art of being a successful promoter in NYC.

My target audience would be anyone wanting to know more about the behind the scene of the lifestyle so many look up to. Its not all gilts and glamour, money and girls, toys and jewelry, this life is hard and taxing on your family and your mental. Its good to have as much information on this career path as possible so you can vary weather its something you want or not. I have tons of stories and plenty of updates that would appeal to the 16-25 crowd or the 25-40 crowd. So as long as you stay tuned and interact with this blog it wont disappoint you.


No comments:

Post a Comment